Horrible Examination

10:12 AM / Posted by Kenyon /

Night mare started again, when i am trying to do my preparation for the final exam. I kept fall asleep when studying, but always awakened by the horrible night mare. It's so terrible. I hate calculation but i have to do so, no choice. I am phobia about numbers, does anyone raise their helping hand on me? All mathematic symbols are not belong to me. I am not interested in all these of subjects but freakishly i am here having the second semester, wondering.... But I don't wanna let anyone look down on me. Am i over stressed? I don't think so, hopefully nope as well. These are my desire campus life? I am torturing myself, contrary my friends having their great life.... I groan, groan, groan.... It's time to stop blogging and continue my 'effort' to put an eye on my notesss. (Yawning....) Otherwise, i'll killed by my mum. 


2 bites on an apple:

Anonymous on April 19, 2008 at 8:45 AM

Don't be too stressed up..... 尽力而为。。。 okok???

Comment by kyh on April 20, 2008 at 2:26 AM

Ahah I found your blog! :P

add oil ya... all the best!

Post a Comment