Home Sweet Home

9:09 AM / Posted by Kenyon /


Nothing better than my family and friends. Although this holiday is going so fast. Few more days later i have to leave my hometown and stun back to my responsible job (study). I love my hometown so so... much. Delicacies and beverages, family and friends, buildings and vehicles.... just to list few. I like how the folks living over here. The rhythm are slow and simple, of course alike the development of the town.
Here my parents brought me since i was 5. Every single moment started after we moved into this house is unforgettable. I learn, I live over here with my siblings. Here, i got my enlightenment education and secondary too. Although i am persuading my tertiary study in other state, i still be back frequently.
I miss every precious moment that all beguiling friends were playing around together. Here got not much clubbing places, not much unhealthy activities to do. Hence, what our friends do were hanging out to mamak stall, kopitiam or probably friends' house and shopping center as well. My hometown is a big big town. It can be only considered as town but not a city. Buildings and housing estates are tabulated around, place to visit is little, good foods are reasonable...
Here i am growing up after shifting from other state since i was a tiny toddler. I love here, I love my home.

1 bites on an apple:

Comment by 傻公主 on May 17, 2008 at 9:45 AM

yea.... i love it too~

Post a Comment