Copywriter cum receptionist

6:26 PM / Posted by Kenyon /

It's a tiresome or same say monotonous job. Wake up in the dawn to work, stay up late at night for my own job. I prefer to have my own job, because that will be more interesting than being a Copywriter cum receptionist. What a dull job is that! Typing typing and typing, translating translating and translating are my daily routine. The only funniest thing is wait for break and off everyday. hehe... Of course, i am not that kind of worker that like to skip. Being puncture and good record of attendance is my responsible. According to the clinical trails, having a short nap in noon will promote the efficiency of an employee. However will our boss let us sleep in company premise? After this question popping up from me, my boss might ask me to pack my stuff and leave on the spot. Hence, although my eye almost shut during typing, yet i have to plug a toothpick between eyelid. I am handling the chinese herbal part of job currently. Reading a damn thick book all day long, really let me suffer from nausea. All the scientific term not really recognized by me. No matter how low is the pay, as long as got a lot of friends around, i might satisfy :)

4 bites on an apple:

Comment by 傻公主 on December 9, 2008 at 7:45 AM

Good to see that u are "enjoying" your life....lol

Comment by 喇叭桑™ on December 9, 2008 at 9:30 PM

yeng~~!! XD

lol

Comment by kyh on December 11, 2008 at 5:22 AM

can online or not at work? :P

Comment by Kenyon on December 11, 2008 at 9:11 AM

to 傻公主嫂: enjoying?! still okay loo... easy to adapt to the office work, since i tried before.

to 喇叭桑™ shifu: you are much more yeng than me leh.

to kyh: sure can online, some more the connection damn fast! hehe.... u wanna join us?

Post a Comment