Club at No1 in penang road

9:20 AM / Posted by Kenyon /









Shame to tell that it was my second time to go clubbing in my life. Don't know why, i have such a strong aversion to go clubbing. For me, clubbing is so meaningless, i can't get any advantages for the whole progress. Friends told me, clubbing is a way of relaxation and unleash your confidence. In fact, is a way to extend your social circle or maybe to find a new prey hahaha... Of course, these are the excuses given by those emptiness urban creatures, but not me. 

That Valentine's night, i being pulled by my friends to have a try, but i were so sick to the music and the smoke. I can't even open my eyes due to the poisonous gas exhale by the others. After 3 hours of standing and having our liquor, i felt dizziness. Not because of the alcohol, but the environment. Actually, the my main purpose going inside is for the photo shooting. Hence, i just went out within a duration. Next, sat on the waiting bay for few hours, look at the situation of drunkards. There were few drunkards sleeping on the street and few lying down and shouting to the air. hehe... 
My friends came out just right after the music stopped. Some of them complaining about the crowd and DJ, some of them discussing about they have molested by 'ak Gua'. haha! Can't get the prey, but reversely being other's prey. Sum up, the night is suck!

0 bites on an apple:

Post a Comment