Bye Bye

1:37 AM / Posted by Kenyon /

Somebody bustard have thrown my belongings without my awareness. My valuable properties in former rental house all kena trashed by the owner. Goodness, it's my fault due to unable have free time to collect it back? So frustrated and angry, i lost everything included very important certificates, but what to do? i am far from there. I should get informed, shouldn't i? Bye bye My lovely versatile PMK bag, my leopard DVD, iWork08 DVD, certs, presents from friends..... wuwuwu.....

3 bites on an apple:

Comment by 喇叭桑™ on April 30, 2009 at 8:00 AM

omitofo..

Comment by #~*setrina*~# on May 1, 2009 at 9:52 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Comment by kyh on May 1, 2009 at 12:33 PM

goodness... u should file a complaint... those are so so precious!

Post a Comment