Friday~~

7:39 AM / Posted by Kenyon /


"Overheard", an ordinary HongKong film that recently shown on cinema. Actually, our original plan was G.I.Joe but the lousy cinema seems running out of ticket. (It were our fault since the movie was started 5 minutes ago, plus there was only a little hall on showing hehe...). While waiting for my friend who still having her sumptuous dinner with her family, we decided to switch our plan to a Cantonese film which is not really well-known, as long as i am not so familiar with it, should be considered as infamous. It only cost us 8 bucks, indirectly reflecting eastern movie c.h.e.a.p.e.r?
While the movie already half-way showing, we just went in right 15 minutes later. We missed few scenes. Well, speaking the actors' acting (not really a action movie) and the story line not too bad, overall it's a nice movie indeed. But there are few scenes are far from the reality. In addition, the main actors in this movie are my favourite actors Louis Koo, LauChingWan, especially Daniel Wu already worth for the watch, where, all the actress unexpected pretty!!! The tenseness story line having a lot of climax which tend to made me breathless but yet i like it.
After the movie we came across to the newly opened cafe named George Town which I had briefly introduce last time. Imitation from Old Town but i think it is better. A cup of refreshen cardamom drink+ oldish english songs, made me enjoy the environment, the most important was enjoying yam-cha with my best friends. We've to called it a day after the supper due to the DAMN COMPANY ask me to work for the half day work, do nothing! Stuck at the middle of my weekend break, make me really sick with it.

0 bites on an apple:

Post a Comment