There is no place i rather be

1:05 AM / Posted by Kenyon /



Singapore I was back again! Of course this time is due to something more exciting. (The first time in Singapore was cause off my brother hospitalized). This time would be more happening due to the Vrooom vroom vroom.....Singapore nighttime F1!!! no no no~ not F1, it's my brother ROM or same say as Solemnization! Oh my god, time goes by so rapidly! My brother gonna be officially ppl's hubby.
I got a lot of relatives and friends in Singapore, so living and traveling at there is not a trouble to me, just the 12 hours of journey was really sleepless! I swear i gotta travel all those places that i wish to go and yes i did it, but not totally done. Anyway i got to meet my friend over there, so happy to see them having great life there. Miss the time i had been there, miss the precious moment that i could have with the one i love most.

1 bites on an apple:

Anonymous on September 2, 2022 at 2:40 PM

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173

Post a Comment