Finally, i could reach my sweet home safely

10:23 AM / Posted by Kenyon /

2pm, I was depart from my staying place to Puduraya bus terminal, which is the lousiest bus terminal in the world. Why am i say so? Reason of, there are extremely lot of pocket pickers, swindler, beggars..... On top of that, the pretty large number of flow of the passengers, salesmen, and foreign workers. The bus ticket outlets are unexpectedly over-flow as well. The whole terminal is too complicated in short.

After I reached, I stepped into the entrance and caught a glimpse of the first scene in the terminal, oh gosh! It really made me headache. I hate it, in fact I have to come here often to take bus back to my hometown, no choice. I was walking around and hunting for a ticket. Unfortunately, all the ticket outlet coordinator gave me the same answer 'NO' with their impatient face, I just realize that the nation wide election just around the corner. Everyone rush back to play their role. But I am still wondering why our country's front line of reservation coordinators are trained to have this kind of  ' GOOD' attitude? No doubt people will answer me,
 'this is the culture of our country! learn it, live it and love it. Or you may quit from it.'
One hour later, my friend came to me and went inquire for the ticket again along with me. Without hesitation, we bought 2 tickets to SP in 5pm, and my friend will ask his parents to fetch us after we reached there. It's an additional bus. Again, we have to wait for another half an hour to on board to the bus altho' the departure time is 5. In the middle of the journey, we have to change to another bus as well.
Finally, the bus arrived almost at 11pm and I was in home at 1pm. Well, here I need to say thank you to my friend's parents and relatives. They brought me home safely. It was really a hard journey to my sweet home today.

0 bites on an apple:

Post a Comment