The night before Birthday

8:50 AM / Posted by Kenyon /


The night before Birthday, we have our dinner together with Weez, Mei Yi, Tasya in Feeling music cafe. We were enjoying the music surrounding the whole cozy restaurant and having our nice meal on our special seat. That is really a great familiar 'feeling'.
After meal, we continued to enjoy the drink along with the stage vocalist singing the well known songs. Suddenly, Ah bung suggested singing on the stage too. we waited for his turn patiently. Out of the blue, the vocalists sang the Birthday song and so the birthday Ice-cream was sent by the waitress to my front. I was really gawking on that time, don't know what to do and don't know what expression or reaction should I give. I am so awkward.
They asked me to make a wish before blow the candle that placed on the ice cream. Well, what are my wishes? Shall I keep it as my secret? hehehe........ Ah Bung has his turn to sing on the stage while I was having my super duper sweet ice-cream. In addition, he told everyone in the restaurant that he wanna sing a song which is specially for me. Wao, that was really exceedingly great! Although at last he fall down when he was on his way coming down from the stage. Hereby, I wanna thank to everyone, who have sent their best wishes to me during my birthday. I'll appreciate.

1 bites on an apple:

Anonymous on March 17, 2008 at 9:19 AM

Glad to know that you had an enjoyable bday...so memorable too :)

Post a Comment