it's my b'day

7:45 PM / Posted by Kenyon /

Starring: jummy, bird, fuzin, piggy and me.
315 was my birthday. It's so hard to describe the feeling of being older and older day after day. Since toddler, we wish to grow up fast but now we hope the time could be stopped. This year, the celebration become simple and lesser person compared to last year. However, I were satisfy because a lot of my friends still could remember to send their warmest regards to me, even the only present i got is far from my wishing list. hahaha... Anyway, thanks a lot my dearest friends.
Now introducing.... my birthday cake presented by jummy, bird, fuzin and also piggy.
Deng deng deng deng, from bread history
open box
woosh... jummy's hand and Tiger behind
Black Forest
我也会扮可爱
我来huhuu~~ happy birthday to me!!

3 bites on an apple:

Comment by Eugenia W. / Eugene5718 on March 18, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Happy B'day~~~
^^V

Comment by 喇叭桑™ on March 18, 2009 at 10:15 AM

hapi bday ya

Comment by Kenyon on March 18, 2009 at 8:18 PM

thanks nobel.

Thank you shi hu.

Post a Comment