An earlier birthday present

9:19 AM / Posted by Kenyon /

Awake from my short nap in evening, i caught a glimpse of a man carrying a pillow and bolster in front of me, but my eyesight was quite blur on that time. After i rub my eyes, out of blue, i get shock on that. My friend gave me a bed set as my early birthday present. It sound so weird, i never receive a present like this. I still thought it was a dream. 

In addition, it bring sweet dream for me, although the shape of the bolster is a bit abnormal la...... Finally, my long lost sweet dream came back! Thanks friend, i really appreciate on it. Thank you for all of you, who keep on tolerate with a grumpy person like me. (ah Le, Yann & Chin). Well, thanks to Ah bung too!

1 bites on an apple:

Comment by 我是Ah Bung on March 7, 2008 at 9:18 AM

sofa!!!welcome!!!

Post a Comment