Riding my White Horse

11:25 PM / Posted by Kenyon /













Finally i found my own guitar, that is totally in white (My favorite colour). I've caught a glimpse in guitar store few months ago but i dare not to buy it because I am sure that my parents sure disagree with me. Altho' i couldn't buy it at that spot, I swear that i'll buy that guitar as my first guitar some day. This time, I am going to buy it without any hesitation. My guitar or i named it as my "White Horse", kakaka.... Cuz' of hopefully one day he can bring me to every corner on the earth that I wish to be, with my performance (Dreaming... but at least I have a big big dream instead of sitting on the screen doing nothing). 
With a metallic white high gloss on the body, 'Fanndec' in brand, dreadnought cutaway acoustic guitar, without any pick up, come along with a nice backpack.... that is my lovely guitar... On top of that I bought along with a white capo, pick and all brand new stings as well!
Wait wait one more vital importance specification, my guitar teacher signature! Actually, he is my idol. Because, I want my White Horse be out standing enough. Thanks Shifu!

3 bites on an apple:

Comment by 喇叭桑™ on July 13, 2008 at 6:06 PM

must practise hard lar..

^^V

Comment by 傻公主 on July 14, 2008 at 8:18 AM

wa......very pretty lao po wor...

Comment by Kenyon on July 25, 2008 at 2:18 AM

yaya YES shi fu!!
pretty leh~~

Post a Comment