shhh...Silent...

1:18 PM / Posted by Kenyon /


The longer I stay alone, the longer I keep silent. How long i've been stay oneself in one room? I'm also not really sure about that. I can stay in my room alone without out for meal for the all day long and even not open my mouth. After weeks of silence, I became a less talkative person. Is it I'm right for keep on turning to silence mode? Perhaps good to me. Talkative is no longer suitable for me, altho' previously I am a person who like to share my opinion. Nowadays, even friends try to keep out of reach of me... cuz'of less topic. Silence bring me a lot of free times but bring autism to me too. 

2 bites on an apple:

Comment by 喇叭桑™ on July 27, 2008 at 10:25 PM

太静会自闭, 喇叭过来人

有空找你们喝茶~

偶也是寂寞人一个

Comment by 傻公主 on July 30, 2008 at 8:02 AM

weiweiwei.......not very healthy oooo.......... no worries... give u chance to talk until u enough this saturday!! haha

Post a Comment