Looking for subsidy...

10:23 AM / Posted by Kenyon /

Thinking a lot of things to buy. Should be which one come first? The length of the list keep on growing. @@ Confusing.... Unfortunately, right this moment i am running out of money, everything out of budget. Willing to buy a camera, but should be a compact camera or DSLR? Doing the research for whole night just for looking up the reasonable and suitable camera. Compact camera is under budget but the specification is far from what i expect. Contrary, the DSLR is out of the budget but at least the cheapest one can be fulfilled my requirement. Altho' i am not professional enough to have a DSLR, capturing the nicer precious moment is also one of my dreams... 


Nikon D40 for the beginner on DSLR handling


Nikon D60 DSLR higher specification than D40 but more expensive. 

Sony Cyber-Shot T2 in white. It's my favorite design but the specification.... kakaka... no need to make thing so clear.
Hence, anyone wish to subsidize me on purchasing a camera can inform me. I'll be glad to hear on you!! kie kie kie... :-D

0 bites on an apple:

Post a Comment