Survival to do... no time for loser

9:12 AM / Posted by Kenyon /

Being the laziest person among the world, consequently i kena scolded by my friend today. He told me, that is no time for loser. If i don't want to be a loser anymore, there is no more procrastination, no more indecisive, no more wrong decision. I have wasted my few years do nothing. It's time to brush up my mind, where i gotta be? and who i am going to be? There is no such thing that we cant afford, it's the matter on our determination and effort. In this cruel and realistic world, no one will appreciate what i've done well to them, except treat myself better. Thus, to be a survival and winner as well, have to be always strong. After stepping out, that is no way back. Hopefully, i will remember all these advices. 

0 bites on an apple:

Post a Comment