Work

4:42 AM / Posted by Kenyon /

Finally, i got the chance to come to my department to have a look. Soon, I'll be working with a group of peoples, who are the closest to the customer. Because we are having a direct contact with the customer daily. Before going out to front counter, we have to prepare well our appearance or grooming, courtesy, and the skillful of conversation and a lots. The requirement of our manager on us is much higher than the CLOUD, (cause off we are already in the cloud, kakaka...) Almost all of my colleagues know more than bilingual, eg. english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien, thai, tamil and... just to list a few. 
Actually, working as the front line really challenging and stressful. Listen to the compliant from the customer and the head as well. What we have to do when kena scold? SMILE! Everyday i have to travel far from my hostel on foot to punch my card and then make a large round to my office. It's wasting my time, hence i have to wake up earlier to do preparation. Without friends or the other part of us, the life over here become SIENZ.... 

4 bites on an apple:

Anonymous on November 18, 2008 at 9:09 AM

You're workin'? Holidays? BTW, I still din know what course and which institution you're studying. :P

Comment by Kenyon on November 18, 2008 at 9:30 AM

I'm on my long term holiday actually. Working temporary in Genting highlands. to lean a better speaking skill. But it's really disappointed for the accommodation over here. Study in UTAR, engineering. But maybe i'll switch course or school soon. You are having architecture right? location? I really like your blog, cuz' of a lot of things can learn.

Anonymous on November 19, 2008 at 9:57 PM

Nvm la.... After workin will be able to buy your dream gadget. Heh.

What's there to learn on my blog lol. i crapped so much there. thx anyway. ;)

Comment by kyh on November 19, 2008 at 9:58 PM

oh ya i'm taking archi in USM. why wanna switch course?

Post a Comment