1 year anniversary

11:08 AM / Posted by Kenyon /






Happy one year anniversary for us knowing each other. Unbelievable, it's already one year. Started from Le, Mr. good guy, i knew him since the first day i stepped into my university. 

Secondly Bung, I knew him during the orientation day. I still remember that he was a fatty guy in my first sight. He is a talkative guy, bright personality. He just told me everything about him even i am just first day know him. He bring me to the world full of melody, give me the initiation of music, teach me the first chord of acoustic guitar, share everything best with me. Nevertheless, bring the initiative for my future. Hence, not long after, he became my room mate and my best friend too.
Desmond, a clever man, he is my best friend in school as well. Desmond have a outstanding characteristic, he like to keep silence and be a sponge when learning. Des teach me a lot of thing although one year younger than me, he got a wide and far view compare with me. He keep on pointing a right way for me when i am confusing. To know more about him, please do not hesitate to give me a call! haha!! Well about Yann & Vision, Mr and Mrs super duper nice. Although, they are not a couple, I know them on the same time in school. Since to cut short my story, just grouping them together. kaka...
Although we just know each other for one year, I really hope this relationship will keep on growing and last longer. 

1 bites on an apple:

Comment by 我是Ah Bung on September 3, 2008 at 11:53 AM

yea,sofa sofa!!!
wat fatty boy la!!!haahaa!!!
nice to meet u too,although recently u ar a bit xxx,wahahaa,geli dao..
friend forever and ever!!!!not gf and bf ya!!!wahahaahahahahaha!!!!

Post a Comment