Their Dreams

10:32 AM / Posted by Kenyon /

Recently, lot of my neighbours have bought new house and new wagons. Few days ago, my parents brought me to a new housing property area to take a look on my neighbour bought house. It's a show house. The house really looks great, large compound, bold design and it's only 200k. My parents also couldn't withstand to the temptation from buying one unit.
Even though the units haven't sold out, my family won't able to afford that. On top of that, the new seven seater wagon that we planned to buy in earlier of year also couldn't achieve. 
They told me, I am the hope of the family. Perhaps one day, i really can fulfill what my family needed. Now, I have to make my parents dreams come true. These are the burden that i have to carry on my shoulder. Remember it from time to time.

0 bites on an apple:

Post a Comment